The RGMUN program is scheduled from August 21 to August 24 in Hotel Jal Mahal, Pokhara. The event details and post conference trip plans are as follows:
We will be travelling to Pokhara on 21st of August at 8:00 am, and reach there at 3:00pm (A bus ride with magnificent views to enjoy). Our opening ceremony will start at 5 pm which will then be followed by orientation of procedures and rules of RGMUN. Then we will have cultural evening, open mic and acoustic sessions followed by dinner.
Our morning will begin with breakfast at 8:00 am, then commencement of committee sessions at 9:00am until 6:30 pm. During that time, we will have committee sessions, lunch program, keynote addressing by experts, and Hi -tea. We will have Global Village after committee sessions are completed for that day, followed by dinner.
This day will be similar to August 22, from breakfast till the end of committee sessions. After the end of sessions, we will have a Gala dinner program.
This is the final day of RGMUN. We will have our final committee sessions until 11:00, proceeded by closing ceremony. The closing ceremony will be followed by lunch, which marks the end of the Conference!
Post conference trip ( August 24 and 25):
We have post conference trip scheduled for 24th and 25th of August (After closing ceremony on August 24) that includes Pokhara City Tour. We will do Boating in Fewa lake and visit “Kahun Dada” on 24th August. The next day we will visit Peace Pagoda, DavisFall, Bat Cave, and Bindibasini Temple visit.
The post conference trip is packaged for 55 USD per individual.
We have provision of accommodation for 24 and 25th of August and Breakfast for the morning on 25th and 26th of August, included in the package, including the city travel and entry fees at the above mentioned destinations.
We will return back to kathmandu on 24th of August after the conference ends with the delegates who will not be joining the post conference trip. For those who will join the post conference trip, we will return back to Kathmandu on 26th of August, and will reach by 5 pm.
1. We request you to arrive kathmandu at August 20,2019 so that we can travel the next day without any delay.
2. We request you to email us with your travel itinerary so that we can plan your airport pick up and drop.
3. Also, we request you to send us your formal picture with your full name, Rotaract club and District number (if you are a member) and your country so that we can share information about your participation as delegate through our social media pages
4. Please let us know in email before August 10, if you will be attending the post conference trip, so that we can plan the trip accordingly
5. For delegates arriving from countries which require a visa to enter Nepal, please timely ensure the same. Details of visa requirements can be available at: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa